Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Power of Madonna Presale

If you can’t wait for the music from the Madonna episode of Glee (me me me) then head on over to Amazon.com and pre-order Glee: The Music, The Power of Madonna!  The episode itself does not air until April 20th and the album will be released in conjunction with the episode but you can reserve your copy now.  The album will feature Madonna classics such as, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Like a Virgin, and others.  Originally the album was supposed to be released when the show premiered on April 13th but producers decided to move it to the following week so it would come out the same time the episode aired.

Tell me, are you going to buy the music from the Madonna episode?  My answer: HELL YES!

[Via http://gleehab.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment