Thursday, February 25, 2010

If I Had My Own Music Festival...

I recently came across a website for creating fantasy music festival lineups. Needless to say, I got excited about it!

I’ve been such a terrible poster lately, but hopefully me sharing this awesome website will make you like me again. Sooo, here’s my music festival choices. Do you agree with me? How much could I charge for tickets?

My overall eargasmic concert experience with an indie rock emphasis:

If you can’t read the picture, the bands are: Tegan and Sara, Death Cab for Cutie, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fiona Apple, Guster, The National, Phantom Planet, The xx, Uh Huh Her, Phoenix, St. Vincent, Ra Ra Riot, Florence + the Machine, Wintersleep, Metric.

If I started a dance party music festival…

Shiny Toy Guns, Madonna, Prince, La Roux, Lady Gaga, Peaches, MGMT, Of Montreal, Freezepop, Amanda Blank, Shwayze, M.I.A, The Veronicas, Moby, 3OH!3

If it was 30-40 years ago…

The Doors, Steve Miller Band, Pink Floyd, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jimi Hendrix, Styx, Queen, Rush, Jefferson Airplane, The Clash, XTC, Tom Petty, The Doobie Brothers, Steppenwolf, Carole King.

-mmbizz

[Via http://mmbizz.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment