Sunday, February 21, 2010

Obsessed about arms

At first sight of Michelle Obama, I noticed her arms.  Her arms are so sculpted but not masculine or not like a body builder’s.  Ever since then, I’ve always wanted to have arms like hers.

I’ve been researching about how to make my arms something like the First Lady’s.  I particularly like Tracy Anderson’s program because it doesn’t look too hard.  Besides that, she has trained with Madonna, and Gwyneth Paltrow.  Hers should be effective. I plan to do these 6 kinds of arm exercises that she does and hopefully see some results.  She prescribes using the threadmill, however that costs thousands.  I will just substitute.  I will just incorporate my yoga in my arm workout.  I have to.  I have been practicing yoga for 10 years now.  It is very important to me.  It is like a ceremony for me.  I wonder if this is a good substitute.  Doing yoga affects “cardio”, studies have shown. 

I’ve practiced different kinds of yoga.  Yoga from the books, yoga at the gym.  Recently, I’ve been doing yoga from videos.  I am currently doing “twisting” yoga.  It was from this website called yogatoday.com.  You could download different kinds of yoga for different uses from this website.  It costs around $4 per download.

And so this morning, I bought a pair of 3 pound dumbbells as adviced by Tracy Anderson.  She says a woman should not exceed 3 pounds otherwise it wouldn’t look sexy or feminine.

Today is my first day to do this workout.  I took a picture of my arms today as a “before” picture.  The “after” picture to follow.  I wonder how long this will take?  Hopefully this is effective. 

[Via http://economist1979.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment