Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Favorite Songs of 2009

I have heard some incredible music this year. As the decade comes to a close, it’s going out with a bang.

My favorite songs of the year were…

- “Celebration (ft. Akon)” by Madonna (Remix of her single “Celebration” which was released with her greatest hits compilation CD Celebration)

- “Uprising” by MUSE (released on their fifth studio album The Resistance)

- “Bad Romance” by Lady GaGa (released on her second studio album The Fame Monster)

- “She Wolf” by Shakira (released on her sixth studio album She Wolf)

- “My Life Would Suck Without You” by Kelly Clarkson (released on her fourth studio album All I Ever Wanted)

- “I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas (released on their fifth studio album The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies))

[Via http://micahescobedo.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment