I have heard some incredible music this year. As the decade comes to a close, it’s going out with a bang.
My favorite songs of the year were…
- “Celebration (ft. Akon)” by Madonna (Remix of her single “Celebration” which was released with her greatest hits compilation CD Celebration)
- “Uprising” by MUSE (released on their fifth studio album The Resistance)
- “Bad Romance” by Lady GaGa (released on her second studio album The Fame Monster)
- “She Wolf” by Shakira (released on her sixth studio album She Wolf)
- “My Life Would Suck Without You” by Kelly Clarkson (released on her fourth studio album All I Ever Wanted)
- “I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas (released on their fifth studio album The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies))