Friday, October 9, 2009

Tell Me Your Thoughts...

original article by Jenny Feldman



Trend Alert: Bunny Ear Headbands

“Remember when Madonna wore them? Are you next? As with all questions of style, my policy is never say never. So when I saw an adorable pic on the Sartorialist of a real girl headed to the Vuitton show in Paris wearing, yep, LV bunny ears, I knew I had to get my hands on a pair. Dear readers, what do you think?” (written courtesy glamour.com)

______________________________________________________

From the Editor-

I personally do not dig this style at all. It seems very costumey and I don’t believe a true fashionista would ever rock this outside a haute couture fashion gala or Halloween. Trust me when I say I love headbands; I myself have ones that include gemstones, feathers, flowers etc. but this is a bit to theatrical for even me. It’s very Alice in Wonderland. And let’s be reminded folks Madonna isn’t like the rest of us I mean she immortalized the pointed bra but that doesn’t mean it was ever appropriate on the social scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment