Sunday, September 6, 2009

MADONNA FANS LOVE HORIWOOD.COM

Because Madonna fans love Horiwood.Com so much every day, in the spirit of reciprocation, I’m shouting out to all of you super  Madonna fans tonight from Hollywood.

Thanks for your support each day. Let’s celebrate …. holiday in the USA. I Am because we are …. all Malawi too. Let’s give lots and join in the celebration of life.

1. Madonna turns 51 “I think you wanna come over, yeah I heard it through the grapevine.”

2. Madonna is so Vein “Put your arms around me. When it gets too hot, we can go outside. But for now just come here, let me whisper in your ear. An invitation to the dance of life 

3. Madonna takes a fall in Paris “If it makes you feel good then I say do it, I don’t know what you’re waiting for”

4. Michael Jackson’s Music Is Sticky & Sweet For  Madonna“Come join the party, yeah. Coz anybody just won’t do. Let’s get this started, yeah. Coz everybody wants to party with you.”

Shouting out also to Requiem 4 A Dream

[Via http://horiwood.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment