Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pink's Sparkly Vagina and Other Questionable Wardrobe Choices

I see London. I see France. I see Pink’s…. sparkly vagina?

I wonder what was going on in Pink’s mind when she donned this nude jumpsuit for her audience. “Tonight I’d like to wrap my body in tape and have my vagina shine like the diamond-encrusted treasure that it is!”

Not sure what she was hoping for, but, personally, the image of Pink’s sequined camel toe has been be burned into my retinas and I fear I may never be able to close my eyes again.

Not only has Pink’s frightening outfit choice scarred me for eternity, but it also drudged up images of other questionable choices in concert costumes’ past. As far as I can tell, the trend can be traced back to Madonna’s trend-setting cone boob attire. Since then, entertainers have found ways to take their costume choices to entirely new levels of indecency and utter fugliness.

Let’s take a trip down memory lane, shall we?

I get the obsession with vampires that’s going on right now but really, Lady Gaga? Don’t you think ovulating on stage is a bit much?

Well, this makes it quite obvious that Christina’s carpet does not match the drapes.

The costume isn’t so bad, but that microphone placement does answer the age old question: where does Madonna put her penis when she’s performing?

I don’t know if Beyonce is singing at Comic-con or showing us how to Go Green by turning 1970’s lawn chairs into viable fashion statements.

“Here’s what I’m thinking: sparkly sausage casing. Make it happen!”

Is it just me or does it look like Rihanna had a mishap with the toilet paper during Bike Night at her local watering hole?

No comments:

Post a Comment